Real Estate Marketplace
Real Estate Professional Services
Published reports show that the benefits of home staging are well worth the effort and expense. On average, staged homes reportedly sell 88% faster and for 20% more versus non-staged homes. You or your client’s return on investment is exponential.
My Keys to YOUR Success
I know that you are a busy real estate professional. You need to have the time to focus on what you do best.
Here is how I can contribute to your selling success:
- I can work directly with your clients to make the best possible presentation of the listing property leaving more time for you to market it and sell it.
- I can give homeowners more sensitive staging suggestions, opinions, and options that you may be reluctant to discuss.
- I will offer you an option to pay through escrow once we have developed a business relationship.
- I promise quick response times.
- I transform a house into a home in which potential buyers can see themselves living.
- I provide you with free social media promotion for those mutual property engagements through my personal and business channels.
- I understand what homes in different price ranges, neighborhoods and architectures should look like to appeal to the most buyers.
- I make sure that fresh trends are appropriately represented in each design scheme without overwhelming it.
- I have the necessary experience to make the property to stand out in the local marketplace.
- I know how to work with contractors, painters, and other trades-people.
- I have established and extensively cultivated connective roots within our community at all levels that can be mutually advantageous to your bottom line.
I have developed a successful design and staging service model that offers my clients comprehensive services in all aspects of home staging.
Initial Real Estate Agent Design Consultation
My initial one-hour per property design consultation with real estate agents is $50. Once I have booked three staging engagements with a real estate professional, I will consider you an established client and the initial design consultation fees on all future properties are waived.
All engagements shall have a written agreement that will serve as a binding contract. The contract will set forth the property address, applicable fees – initial real estate agent design consultation fee, homeowner designer services fee, real estate staging designer services fee and any additional services and charges, as well as the duration of staging engagement, and payment requirements.